So like I said last time, my cousins aren't as mentally mature as I. Normally I wouldn't care for people that couldn't even hear the word butt without giggling. But these girls are my family and I just don't have the nerve to yell GROW UP every time I see them.
I love them to death but they just drive me crazy. Its always a mental challenge to not just scream and shout when it comes to the family gathering and visits. And it always comes down to when can I go/ when are they leaving?
But anyways, they are coming up for Thanksgiving and I just want to not go. But like I said, my mom is going to be picking me up. So, I have no idea what to do with them. They like to draw with crayons and play hide and seek, where as I prefer to stay on Tumblr and AFF.
We have COMPLETELY different tastes in whats funny, stupid, humiliating, and we even can't agree in who is better, the guy in her school or Lay from EXO. Either way, where I would like to be sleeping or wiritng, they would like to be playing with dolls or doing truth or dare.
I don't want to do any of that for hours and then be bored many many more. So I am at a loss for what we are going to do. My room is covered in boy band posters and post its at my mum's, and then at my dads its all fairy tale books with old dolls I haven't played with since I was five.
(My parents are divorced so I live with my mom and visit my dad) I rarely visit my dads and my room was originally designed for a seven-year-old so its a bit outdated. My cousins LOVE that room, and I swear its a mess every time they leave.
They play with the old dolls I have outcast. So I honestly don't know what we are going to do when they come over. I am going to be clearing out my room before they come and change it up, but that makes it even harder to do something.
I am going to treat them like a detached psychologist (as I want to be a social psychologist) because I just find them so interesting. Why do they act like that? You know? Ugh, oh well.
Short post is short.
Meg
No comments:
Post a Comment