I don't have any friends. Well- I have two. One lives two hours away and I've never met in person the other lives in another state 8 hours away and I've only met once. But somehow we are really close knit, and no matter what 'will always be friends'
Not that I don't believe them its just hard to be happy with this when I never see them. I can't high five them after I make- or them- a hilarious joke, I can't hug or comfort them when they are upset and I just want someone I can make happy.
I just want someone I can make happy.
I just want a friend. I'm homeschooled so the only time I get to socialize is when this thing that the homeschoolers in our town do- park day- and I never go. Why? Because everyone my age is naive as fuck. There! I said it!
I am a perverse, well informed girl and the girls there aren't. I want someone I can say 'OH MY GOD! DID YOU SEE THE D!?' with, which I won't find there.
Its just one of those things I miss when I did have friends. I won't be going to my third year of Conichiwa with a friend and I probably won't make any either so I plan on being the most lonely girl ever.
Fuck.
I'll just leave you this...
No comments:
Post a Comment